OPEN-CELL SPRAY FOAM

1 ⁄ 2 LB Density
  • Sound Dampening

    • Superior sound absorption. Most Open Cell Spray foam Insulations have a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of around .70 @ 3” thickness, meaning it will absorb 70% of the sound and reflect the remaining 30% of the sound waves back into the space.

    • Highly Beneficial to new construction and retro fits of homes and buildings near noisy highways and airports.

  • Flexible

    • ​Moves with seasonal building shifts.

  • Cost Effective

  • R-Value of 3.5 per inch.

© 2017 by Janty Sphabmixay

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon